- GTP is the largest privately-owned cell tower operator in the
U.S. and the fourth largest independent operator in the U.S.
- GTP owns, manages or master leases more than 16,000 wireless
sites, including 6,400 telecommunications towers throughout the
U.S., Mexico, and Costa Rica.
- GTP leases space on towers and rooftops to telecommunications
carriers and other users of wireless technology.
Our towers are among the industry's best
because they are:
- Geographically dispersed including urban, suburban, traffic
corridor and rural locations
- Frequently located in areas with no other competing or
- Recently built, which allows for more new wireless tenants in
the future, with little or no additional capital expenditures
- Typically associated with large ground space, which allows for
carrier on-the-ground equipment
- Constructed to all applicable standards