Global Tower Partners has the unique
ability to deliver Rooftops-to-Suit. What does this mean?
Rooftop-to-Suit is a program pioneered by GTP whereby we acquire
rooftop sites for specific carriers based on their search rings.
How does this work?
- The carrier pays no site acquisition fee
- Wireless carriers identify search areas where towers do not
exist and are unlikely to be zoned
- GTP rapidly identifies targeted rooftops for antenna site
- Carrier approves targeted sites for leasing
- GTP leases those sites to carriers under GTP's existing Master
Lease Agreements (MLA's) with the carrier
Why is this important to carriers?
- Fast: Proven GTP ability to deliver urban rooftops
- Friendly: Carriers do not pay site acquisition fees - a
- Flexible: Leverages GTP's vast knowledge of real estate markets
and relationships with building owners
If you are interested, contact Joanna Langridge at (561)
886-5872 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.